CCTV Drain Inspection Offer
You just cant beat a freebie! At Kent County Pest Control we've decided to offer a free drain inspection with all new rodent treatments *terms apply.
As we start to come out of lock-down and businesses reopen you may notice new rat infestations have occurred in your workplace, or it could be the sound or evidence of rodent activity that you have discovered in your home.
In previous blogs we have discussed in detail the importance of drain faults (here) and how a faulty or broken drain can often be a major contributory factor in rat infestations. This offer which would normally cost an additional £180 fully compliments our service to you.
To take full advantage of our offer call 01622 532073 to get booked in or email email@example.com to find out more!
1. One inspection per treatment.
2. The drain to be inspected must be within the boundary of the property being treated.
3. A drain inspection inspects the system from the property to the inspection chamber and then only to the sewer outlet point. We cannot inspect the sewerage systems.
4. The inspection has to be possible i.e the drainage system is not blocked.
5. Offer ends 30th June 2021.
6. A drain inspection has to be appropriate to the treatment being carried out.
7. There is no financial alternative.
8. Treatment must be booked prior to June 30th 2021.
9. Kent County Pest Control do not carry out drainage repairs.
10. These terms are non exhaustive and may be subject to change without notice.